Telephone: 0333 355 0258

Frequently Asked Questions . . .

Does my policy provide Personal Liability cover?

Personal Liability cover is provided in respect of the Marrying Couple only and will provide indemnity for your legal liability arising from accidental injury to third parties or accidental loss of or damage to third party property.
Additional extended Public Liability cover is available on our 3, 4 and 5 Star cover levels at additional premium to include cover for any persons invited to the Wedding or Wedding Reception by you.

Back to FAQs